Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Movie artwork and info refuse to update and save.

I'm running iTunes 11.1.1 (the latest as of now) and I've found an interesting issue; Please note, I'm pretty tech savvy so novice answers need not apply.

I've added some iTunes Festival movies to my library and when I go to add artwork (images I've found on Google Images), I drag them over to the artwork box on my Mac inside of iTunes and it shows the green add arrow and I drop it and it shows up inside of the artwork box. I click done and it shows the greyed out box like it's updating and then it doesn't save. I've been trying to figure this issue out for two weeks now.

I also tried modifying the Artist and Album Artists fields to see if maybe it was also affected and it turns out it is. I bulk edited all the album artists and artists fields to a random letter (the same across all) and now iTunes refuses to let me change those fields back to what they should be. It automatically reverts back to the letter file naming.

Anyone else experiencing similar glitches in iTunes 11.1.1?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, Mac OS 9.0.x, Intermediate - Advanced Knowledge

Posted on Oct 6, 2013 1:03 PM

There are no replies.

Movie artwork and info refuse to update and save.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.