Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I redeemed my digital copy of iron man 3 online how do I get it to download through iTunes?

I got iron man 3 and went on the website and put in the code to redeem it and it told me to go to iTunes to get my copy of it and I cannot figure out hoe to download it. How do I get my movie?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 6, 2013 1:57 PM

3 replies

Oct 8, 2013 12:54 PM in response to shaishaified

Hello shaishaified,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

For more information on this, take a look at:

Transferring or downloading an iTunes Digital Copy

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1539

1. Open iTunes 9 or later.
  2. On the left side of the iTunes, click iTunes Store.
  3. In the upper-right corner of the iTunes Store window, click the Sign In button. If you are already signed in, skip to step 5.
  4. Sign in to the iTunes Store using your Apple ID.
  5. In the QUICK LINKS window in the right column of the iTunes Store, click Redeem.
  6. In the resulting screen, enter the 12-digit code printed on the insert included with your DVD or Blu Ray disc. Then, click Redeem.

Best of luck,

Mario

Nov 2, 2013 10:19 AM in response to NSFM75

Sure. This only shows that you have redemed Iron Man 3 but it doesn't download the file. Where do you go to download the file? The 'Check for available Downloads' option under Store doesn't show anything but my billing section clearly indicates that Iron Man 3 was redeemed. What with all these obtuse menu options anyway? I am disgusted on how hard it is to do anything in iTunes....

I redeemed my digital copy of iron man 3 online how do I get it to download through iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.