Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 4s tuch screen doesnt work any more and iam trying to back up my phone but i cant enter my pass word because my tuch screen is broken and dont work

my iphone

iPhone 4S, dont know what my ios because tuch

Posted on Oct 6, 2013 2:17 PM

1 reply

Oct 8, 2013 11:36 AM in response to charlene275

Hello charlene275,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

For more information on this, take a look at:

iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Troubleshooting touchscreen response

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts1827

1. Restart your device
    • Hold the On/Off button until "slide to power off" appears. Slide to power off your device. When it is off, press the On/Off button to turn it back on.
    • If you can't restart your device, reset it by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for a least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
  2. Clean the screen with a soft, slightly damp, lint-free cloth.
  3. Avoid using the device while wearing gloves, with wet hands, or immediately after applying hand lotion.
  4. If you have a protective case, or if you are using a plastic sheet or film on the display, try removing them and testing the device without it.

Best of luck,

Mario

my iphone 4s tuch screen doesnt work any more and iam trying to back up my phone but i cant enter my pass word because my tuch screen is broken and dont work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.