Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 7 How to change Mail signature to different font/etc?

At one point in time, I had a custom email signature in iOS which featured a different font, size and color - no images or HTML. I had added this by sending the text to be used in an email and simply went into the settings in iOS/Mail and pasted it into the signature field. This worked. It absolutely did. In all new emails, I had this really nice looking Helvetica Neue looking signature.

At some point, I went in to edit this nice signature a bit and lost this capability completely. I've just wasted an entire afternoon attempting to do the same and research how/why this is no longer working - to no avail.

Anyone out there have any experience with this?

24" iMac, MacBook Air, 14 or so others., Mac OS X (10.6.7), numerous other Classic Macs

Posted on Oct 6, 2013 2:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2013 7:05 AM

I found a post here that solved the issue for me: http://www.bynkii.com/archives/2013/09/stupid_ios_mail_signature_tric.html

All you do is paste in your rich content and then shake to undo the formatting changes and it magically looks the way you intended.

4 replies

iOS 7 How to change Mail signature to different font/etc?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.