Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please help ASAP! Can't erase or boot from bootcamp.

I have an imac 27" that I got back in June of 2013. It is the late 2012 model and has 16gb ram, i7, and the 3tb hybrid drive. I use windows for gaming and editing my youtube videos, but I cannot use windows. In the startup tray, my windows is missing, and also when I go into safe mode, recovery, internet recovery, or just regular disk utility I cannot partiton anything from my hdd. This is absoulutley horrible! Apple could do me not help, and people have had similar isssues, but there fixes don't work for me. In bootcamp assistant, the erase or install windows 7 section is missing. I cannot wipe my hard drive even when in recovey. This is horribe! I had a gaming pc that I sold and bought this, and although this has equivalent specs and runs games just as good or even better, I cannot game anymore! This is a huge dillema for me, because this is how I make a living.

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Oct 6, 2013 8:33 PM

There are no replies.

Please help ASAP! Can't erase or boot from bootcamp.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.