Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is the IOS 7.0.2 music app deleting albums for anyone else when they try to play them?

Ever since updating to iOS 7.0.2 when I play music on my iPhone 5 it's skips through the songs and deletes the album/artists selected.

I have tried plugging into iTunes, deleting all music and transferring it all back but after a few days the problem came back

Is anyone else experiencing this and or found a fix?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 7, 2013 3:12 AM

7 replies

Dec 9, 2013 9:25 PM in response to LukaSOnFire

Yep - deleting anything that's not purchased on itunes when I try to play it.

This is terrible, and especially a pain when they're things like limited edition albums where tracks are only available direct, so going for iTunes match is not gonna help.

Only other variable to consider is that I installed the "Groove" app to try out a few weeks ago, and played music with it twice. Highly doubt this is related, however non-iTunes purchased tmusic tracks also show up there and now *crash the phone* when I try to play them so it's something system-wide.

Is the IOS 7.0.2 music app deleting albums for anyone else when they try to play them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.