Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I get the message when trying to restore my ipad on iTunes??iPad: "iTunes could not contact the iPad software update server because you are not connected to the Internet. Make sure your Internet connection is active and try again."please help to resolve

• iPad: "iTunes could not contact the iPad software update server because you are not connected to the Internet. Make sure your Internet connection is active and try again."
  • please help to resolve to be able to backup the i pad 2 from i tunes .I am connected to wi fi as pc is connecting fine.

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 7, 2013 7:32 AM

1 reply

I get the message when trying to restore my ipad on iTunes??iPad: "iTunes could not contact the iPad software update server because you are not connected to the Internet. Make sure your Internet connection is active and try again."please help to resolve

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.