Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove Bamboo dock from start-up items?

I use a Bamboo dock instead of a mouse. I don't need the "Bamboo Dock" software, but it opens on start-up every time. When I go to the start-up items area of my user controls, that software package is listed but grayed out--no way to delete it, unlike the other items.

How to remove it (besides shutting it down manually after every boot)?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7), mid-2011 i5

Posted on Oct 7, 2013 8:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2013 9:01 AM

Try going to system preferences/users&groups login items tab and if it is there highlight it and clcik the minus sign.

Also try double clicking your HD in the left sidebar click Library, then start up items and see if there you can delete it.

Hope this helps

5 replies

Oct 7, 2013 12:29 PM in response to CTS

I found this on the Bamboo Dock ssupport forum page

OPen Bamboo Dock, click on the Gear icon to select the settings, then use 'my dock'. Below the language selection, there is an option to start BambooDock with the computer at system start. Deselect this to avoid the automatic start.

Wacom

Kudos to Wacom, i'm simply reprinting his suggestion here, hopefully this can help you out.

Oct 7, 2013 12:35 PM in response to CTS

Though I know nothing about this "Bamboo" stuff

I found this documentation on the following website

www.wacom.asia/sites/default/files/Bamboo-Ironwood-Man-mac.pdf

hope this helps

To uninstall Bamboo Dock:

• Windows: Click START and choose (ALL) PROGRAMS. Then select BAMBOO DOCK and UNINSTALL. Follow

the prompts.

• Mac: In the APPLICATIONS folder, locate and trash the BAMBOO DOCK folder.

UNINSTALLING BAMBOO

Follow the appropriate procedure below to remove the tablet driver software from your system.

Important: When you remove the tablet software, your tablet will no longer operate with full tablet

functionality but will continue to function as a mouse device.

Windows 7 and Vista: Click on the Windows START button and open the CONTROL PANEL. In the CONTROL

PANEL window click on UNINSTALL A PROGRAM. In the dialog box that appears, choose BAMBOO and click

UNINSTALL. Follow the prompts to remove the tablet driver. If prompted, enter your administrator log on

name and password. Restart your computer after uninstalling the software.

Windows XP: Click on the Windows START button and open the CONTROL PANEL. In the CONTROL PANEL

window select ADD OR REMOVE PROGRAMS. In the ADD OR REMOVE PROGRAMS window, choose BAMBOO and

click REMOVE. Follow the prompts to remove the tablet driver. Restart your computer after uninstalling the

software.

Mac: From the GO menu, choose APPLICATIONS and open the BAMBOO folder. Double-click on the BAMBOO

UTILITY icon and select the TABLET SOFTWARE: REMOVE button. Enter your administrator login name and

password. After the removal is completed, click OK. Restart your computer after uninstalling the software.

How to remove Bamboo dock from start-up items?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.