Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad only shows one song from a whole album I purchased on iTunes from my Macbook. iTunes only shows the album as purchased but will not allow me to download to iPad.

I bought a full album on iTunes but the iTunes on my iPad mini will not allow me to download the full album. It shows that I have purchased the item but the purchase does not show up in my "Purchase" tab of iTunes on my iPad. I have updated my iPad completely. I have spent all weekend trying to fix this issue and I am so frustrated!!

iPad, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 7, 2013 7:44 AM

2 replies

Oct 7, 2013 2:04 PM in response to Steve Nicholls

Thanks for the reply! I am using the same username for my Macbook and iPad but had to update my Apple ID to a current email. After I did that I updated my iPad to the current system and then my iTunes stopped recognizing my purchases. It wasn't until JUST NOW that my original Apple ID would allow my password to delete itself from the iPad. So the issue seems solved now. User error.

Thank you!

My iPad only shows one song from a whole album I purchased on iTunes from my Macbook. iTunes only shows the album as purchased but will not allow me to download to iPad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.