Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unknown error occurred (24)

I am trying to restore my iphone4s and at first i encountered unknow error 3004, after trying all the solutions available online & numerous attempts

i was able to get pass thru it, thinking that i can finally restore my phone but to my dismay I have encountered yet another problem which is unknown error 24.

The solution given to error 3004 & 24 is the same, how come i encounter the same error?

This error solution is almost close to none. I hope you can help me out on this problem.

Thanks.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.1

Posted on Oct 7, 2013 8:43 AM

4 replies

Oct 8, 2013 4:43 AM in response to Rudegar

Thanks for the reply. I have tried these tips already but to no avail.

For additional information on my problem. I am actually restoring using DFU mode coz my phone

is practically dead (i.e. doesn't charge and battery seems off) however, when i start connecting to itunes

it recognizes that its in restore mode then after extracting the software, then verying the iphone and my phone already displays the apple sign on the screen, the unknown error occurred (24) appears. 😟

I have been searching about this error but nothing really addresses this erro 24 in particular.

I have used two computers already, both showing the same problem.

Do i need to change my phone now?? Why do i feel like it can still be fixed, somehow. Just don't know how.

Unknown error occurred (24)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.