Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Every time I login to iTunes connect I get this message: Note: Our records indicate that you have a developer information update currently in process.

Every time I login to iTunes connect I get this message:

Note: Our records indicate that you have a developer information update currently in process. Until your developer information update is complete, your acceptance of the updated Program License Agreement may not go into effect.

As far as I'm aware I don't have any updates currently in progress? How can I stop this message appearing? It is stopping me from me being able to transfer my app...

Posted on Oct 7, 2013 9:04 AM

5 replies

Feb 13, 2014 2:58 AM in response to MaxPiquette

Hi, don't listen to LexSchellings - that information bears no relation to the problem.

The problem I had was when I converted from a personal to corporate developer account. The agreements you made as a personal developer are not transferred over to the corporate account, so you have to apply again for each type of contract. Also, you may have had contract types on the personal account that you don't want on the corporate account, but the only solution to clearing the error message is to apply for them anyway, so there is a one-to-one match for personal and corporate contracts. Just don't renew the corporate contract when its due, and there is no real downside to having a contract in place that you dont need.

Apple's systems are just not very good in this respect, but I doubt people try to change account type regularly so don't see it as a big problem.

If you've not tried changing the account type you may have a different problem, but perhaps now you know what I know, you might be able to figure out how to resolve it. You probably have a better chance than the Apple support reps anyway!

Every time I login to iTunes connect I get this message: Note: Our records indicate that you have a developer information update currently in process.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.