Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 5 does not have a facetime. HELP!

I have an iPhone 4, 5 and iPad too. The iphone 4 and the ipad have facetime when I upgraded my software to iOS7.0.2 but in my iPhone 5, there was no facetime icon. You can't even see the facetime button/tab in the settings and in the contacts/address book. I tried reseting my phone but nothing happened.

Any Suggestions? Thank you!

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 7, 2013 11:05 AM

14 replies

Mar 30, 2014 7:29 AM in response to charlie0801

I have the same issue w/ charlie my iphone 5 doesnt have facetime icon., tried checking everything but still no facetime icon ive checked the restriction but there was a code., i tried entering the code im using but it says it was not the correct code. the phone was purchased in saudi arabia, we have to iphone 5 the other one has facetime and it was purchased lately but the iphone that doesnt have facetime was purchased a year ago in the same store,, Im using the phone that doesnt have here in the philippines because thats the one we should be using for communicating with my husband in saudi arabia... you think even if ill go to mac center they ccould still not put facetime on my phone?

My iPhone 5 does not have a facetime. HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.