Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since upgrading iPhone 4S to OIS 7 my outlook 2010 calendar and contacts will not sync. Anyone have a solution?

Everything was fine with Outlook 2010 on my iPhone 4S. Now with IOS 7 my calendar and contacts no longer sync. I have read so many comments online but no one has had the perfect solution. I feel as if I have tried everything. I have even reset my software and phone. Still nothing. Is this feature no longer available or are there new requirements to make it work? I am so unhappy!!!

iPhone 4S, Windows 7, Outlook 2010

Posted on Oct 7, 2013 11:25 AM

1 reply

Oct 9, 2013 7:09 AM in response to janis143

Hello there janis143,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like after the recent iOS update, your Outlook content is no longer syncing properly to your phone.

I found this article named:

iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Troubleshooting contact and calendar syncing via USB on Windows

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1692

I recommend the troubleshooting steps therein.

All the very best,

Sterling

Since upgrading iPhone 4S to OIS 7 my outlook 2010 calendar and contacts will not sync. Anyone have a solution?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.