Related Article: Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone or iPad

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

transferring to new iPhone all apps transferred except Candy Crush where i had spent a lot $$ to get to level 102 - what are my options now?

Upgraded to new iPhone 5S - got all apps transferred except Candy Crush - what to do now?

Posted on Oct 7, 2013 11:56 AM

3 replies

Dec 26, 2013 11:43 PM in response to razmee209

Razmee209's solution doesn't work. It should have been obvious that these apple solutions wouldn't work because funky-monkey said "all apps transferred except CamdyCrush". These Apple solutions simply repeat the same process- delete the app and reload it.

I'm still looking for an answer. Luckily I still have my old device and it has the levels.

transferring to new iPhone all apps transferred except Candy Crush where i had spent a lot $$ to get to level 102 - what are my options now?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.