Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to return the month view format on IPhone to show text of events and not dots?

The month view in my IPhone ICal is now filled with dots to let me know I have an event as opposed to the former view where I could see text at a glance and know what I had to do on certain days. The month view of days with dots is now worthless to me unless i can change it back to see text. Also, you have to scroll through to see all the hours in a day. Is this really necessary? Who has time to enter in so much activity on their daily calendar that is reqires scrolling through the hours? Can I make the entire day appear on one screen if I'm in day view?

Thanks for your help.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Oct 7, 2013 12:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2013 9:15 PM

You can see what is similar to the List view by tapping on the magnifying glass. The former Month view with a couple of lines ot text under it no longer exists.

Feedback to Apple can be made at www.apple.com/feedback and click on the appropriate link.

1 reply

How to return the month view format on IPhone to show text of events and not dots?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.