Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I copy album art to a manually loaded album that iTunes cannot find cover art for? I have a .jpeg image of the cover.

I added a game soundtrack to iTunes on my computer. It cannot find artwork for it. I have the artwork in a .jpeg file but I cannot figure out how to import it. Does anyone have any ideas?

Windows 7

Posted on Oct 7, 2013 1:37 PM

1 reply

Oct 8, 2013 3:20 PM in response to lduchek

I have tried the simple cut and paste solutions, but when I paste the image to the cover art box under "show info" for the album, it will appear there but does not show when I exit info. Then when I go back in to "show info", it's not there either. I have tried pasting to the "show info" for a single song in the album, but it won't even let me try. I don't know what I am doing wrong (and yes, I know how to cut and paste).

How do I copy album art to a manually loaded album that iTunes cannot find cover art for? I have a .jpeg image of the cover.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.