Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to download song I hit retry and same thing

I"v been trying to download these songs for 3 months and iTunes keeps coming back with unable to download,I hit retry and same thing. I have great wifi speed, plenty of memory, umm let's see it's an iPad 2 running 6.1.3 other songs down load just fine I reset it pressing power and home button..... .????? I also have another issue my daughter downloaded her favorite music videos and I tried to get the off my iPad (same one) and they stay on there no matter how many times I try

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Oct 7, 2013 11:44 PM

3 replies

Nov 14, 2016 3:53 AM in response to josh56345

I''m having the same problem recently, but except for on my iPhone 6 Plus. After I bought two Queen music videos "You're My Best Friend" and "Somebody To Love". As a result the error message saying before trying to finish as is, "Unable To Download Music Video "(Title)" cannot be downloaded at this time." "Download error. Tap to retry." Repeatedly tried over and over again. Still failed and cannot succeed. By doing it on my iOS device iOS 10 as the current software. We need a software update because it'a both a bug and a glitch. Please?

Unable to download song I hit retry and same thing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.