Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot find my iphone4s on itunes 11.1.1

I cannot find my iphone4s on itunes since itunes 11 version.

and then I update it to the latest 11.1.1. and hope that I can find it. But it is not.

I try to change my usb cable; doesn't work.

I try to plug in - plug out many times; doesn't work.

I try to restart the service in control panel.(Refer to Apple's instruction); doesn't work.

What should I do? Thank you in advance.

Remark: I haven't update my iphone to the ios7 yet. Because I saw that it doesn't work well on other device.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Oct 8, 2013 1:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2013 2:29 PM

Hello pitichai,

I would be concerned as well if my iPhone was not recognized by iTunes. Thank you for providing all the information with the steps you took in regards to this issue.

You have taken some really good steps already, but I found an article with a few more steps you can take (you can skip steps 1-4 because you have already tried those):

iOS: Device not recognized in iTunes for Windows

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1538

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2013 2:29 PM in response to pitichai

Hello pitichai,

I would be concerned as well if my iPhone was not recognized by iTunes. Thank you for providing all the information with the steps you took in regards to this issue.

You have taken some really good steps already, but I found an article with a few more steps you can take (you can skip steps 1-4 because you have already tried those):

iOS: Device not recognized in iTunes for Windows

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1538

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

I cannot find my iphone4s on itunes 11.1.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.