Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have 4s and in general

in my iphone 4s after updating to ios 7 my wifi worked for 15 days and after that wifi is greyed out and my bluetooth is not working. i restored my phone but nothing is working. please tell me a way to make my wifi and bluetooth again working.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 8, 2013 2:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2013 8:23 AM

The same problem dude .. I look at the threads and only occurs 4S

7 replies

May 26, 2015 7:58 AM in response to arpitj987

Have you tried a hard reset? (hold lock button for 6 seconds, keep holding lock button and hold home button until prompted with apple logo) if that does not work then go to general<reset. Next hit reset all settings (this will reset all settings in the settings pane) and then after that reset all network settings in the same place in settings . And if that does not work then it may be time for a new phone. the iPhone 4s will be obsolete in September because it will not receive IOS 9.

May 26, 2015 8:40 AM in response to macs_queller

macs_queller wrote:

the iPhone 4s will be obsolete in September because it will not receive IOS 9.

That does not make the iPhone obsolete. All it means is that it won't be upgradeable to iOS 9. Lots of people are still using the iPhone 4. Like the 4, the 4S will still be capable of everything it was capable of when it was purchased after iOS 9 comes out. It will not stop working.

May 26, 2015 8:42 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

Meg St._Clair wrote:

macs_queller wrote:

That does not make the iPhone obsolete. All it means is that it won't be upgradeable to iOS 9. Lots of people are still using the iPhone 4. Like the 4, the 4S will still be capable of everything it was capable of when it was purchased after iOS 9 comes out. It will not stop working.

My wife is quite happy with her 3GS.

May 26, 2015 10:00 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

Lawrence Finch wrote:

Meg St._Clair wrote:

macs_queller wrote:

My wife is quite happy with her 3GS.

I've always told people that a device is only obsolete when it can no longer reasonably be made to do what you need it to do.

i have 4s and in general

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.