Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I buy or even look at TV shows in the app store?

When I go into my library it has TV shows listed under the categories and I can click on the link and then it comes up with 'go to the itunes store' so I click on that and then it just sends me straight to the home page of the itunes store. This is really frustrating since I want to be able to purchase some of my favourite series once they come off television, so please can someone help me!

unable TV_shows purchase

Posted on Oct 8, 2013 4:48 AM

1 reply

Oct 10, 2013 6:55 AM in response to nikki_xx

Hey nikki_xx,

Thanks for the question. I can definitely understand your frustration, but you are almost there! Once you land on the home page of the iTunes Store, look towards the top to see a black navigation bar:

How to browse and buy content from the iTunes Store

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1879

User uploaded file

In this navigation bar, you can choose the content type (Music, Movies, TV Shows, etc). Simply click TV Shows and you'll be taken to the TV Show featured page. You can then browse, or even search for your favorite titles.

Thanks,

Matt M.

Why can't I buy or even look at TV shows in the app store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.