Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues custom template and images in keynote with iPad remote

Hi!

I need some help with my presentations in keynote. In my work we have now started to use iPads insted of PC laptops to connect to projectors for our presentations, this result in me making all our old presentions from ppt to keynote ones.

In the company I work we have very strict template style that has to be in correct style no exceptions. I made all templates and it seem to work fine and looks fine in my mac. BUT when we use it with iPad as remote to the apple tv and projector, all the pictures comes in the front and some of them covering my template.

This image shows the problem:

User uploaded file

In keynote on the ipad I tried to arrange the fullpage image to the backgound but nothing happens. And i cant access the template itself on the ipad, mine is custom, not a normal keynote template, so it's becomes harder to solve the problem.

I'm kind of new at keynote and grateful for any answers! Pls. help me out 🙂

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 8, 2013 6:19 AM

1 reply

Oct 8, 2013 10:07 AM in response to Sachua

Keynote Mac and Keynote iOS are very different applications. When designing presentations on the Mac destined for the iPad, these differences must be taken into account at the start and not when the design is finished, otherwise the results may not be acceptable.

Read the Apple information page about these differences here:

Best Practice when transferring Keynote to iPad

Issues custom template and images in keynote with iPad remote

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.