Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MS Word 2008 won't print tables correctly

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to print a 6 page long table I've made in Word for a past 2 hours now and it just won't print properly. I've tried all sorts of things: copying and pasting into a new document, taking out headers/footers, pasting into word 2004, opening/saving it as a pdf, fiddling with margins and the same issues will just not stop occurring.

A few of the issues occurring: On printing/viewing the Preview of the print, the end of the table just ignores the end margin and continues on to the bottom of the sheet; the end of what prints on one sheet is repeated again on the next sheet; rows just disappear; lines/sentences become cut off.

I am using a 2008 Mac Version 12.0.0.

I have tried printing the document in Pages and it seems to work fine. I also tried printing the document on another machine using Word 2011 and it also worked fine.

Thanks!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5), iTunes 10.6.3 iPhone3 MacBook Pro

Posted on Oct 8, 2013 9:45 AM

2 replies

MS Word 2008 won't print tables correctly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.