Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't get my new iTunes to work on my iMac w/ Snow Leopard. Followed all downloading instructions. No window appears. Help.

I can't get my new iTunes to work on my iMac w/ Snow Leopard. I've tried dowloading new software (twice), but after 27 minutes of 'downloading', no window w/ icon appears. I have followed all instructions. Nothing works.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Oct 8, 2013 10:14 AM

1 reply

Oct 10, 2013 7:06 AM in response to Dizzy Dude

Hello there, Dizzy Dude.

The following Knowledge Base article may get you some information on trying to get your software up-to-date:

Troubleshooting Mac OS X installation and software updates (Mac OS X v10.6 and earlier)

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1394

Specifically:

Try a different software update source or disc if possible

Software Updates for Mac OS X and Apple applications for Mac OS X are often available in different ways:

Try getting the software from a different source, or download it again.

Software Update can be a much easier resource to update your software with than downloading which requires the additional step of installing after the download completes.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

I can't get my new iTunes to work on my iMac w/ Snow Leopard. Followed all downloading instructions. No window appears. Help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.