Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can’t activate my ipad

i erased my ipad using find my iphone as my sister wanted to use it but by mistake she entered wrong id to activate it.

now its not giving option to enter id and password , also itunes is also not activating it.

please help, it was running beta version.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 6.0.2, upgraded to ios 7

Posted on Oct 8, 2013 10:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2013 2:31 PM

Hey Sharya,

While this is for iPhone, the same steps should apply to your iPad:

1. Restart the iPhone.
  2. Try another means of reaching the activation server and attempt to activate.
    • Try connecting to a known-good Wi-Fi network if you're unable to activate using a cellular data connection.
    • Try connecting to iTunes if you're unable to activate using Wi-Fi.
  3. Restore the iPhone.

If you receive an alert message when you attempt to activate your iPhone, try to place the iPhone in recovery mode and perform a restore. If you're still unable to complete the setup assistant due to an activation error, contact Apple for assistance.

via: iPhone: Troubleshooting activation issues

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3424

Have a good one,

Delgadoh

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2013 2:31 PM in response to Community User

Hey Sharya,

While this is for iPhone, the same steps should apply to your iPad:

1. Restart the iPhone.
  2. Try another means of reaching the activation server and attempt to activate.
    • Try connecting to a known-good Wi-Fi network if you're unable to activate using a cellular data connection.
    • Try connecting to iTunes if you're unable to activate using Wi-Fi.
  3. Restore the iPhone.

If you receive an alert message when you attempt to activate your iPhone, try to place the iPhone in recovery mode and perform a restore. If you're still unable to complete the setup assistant due to an activation error, contact Apple for assistance.

via: iPhone: Troubleshooting activation issues

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3424

Have a good one,

Delgadoh

can’t activate my ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.