Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm trying to download Ironman3 from digital copy plus. It say itunes is a provider, but the code doesnt work in the store. How do I download this movie?

I'm trying to download Ironman3 from digital copy plus. It say itunes is a provider, but the code doesnt work in the store. How do I download this movie?

iOS 7.0.1

Posted on Oct 8, 2013 1:23 PM

3 replies

Oct 10, 2013 12:07 PM in response to Jor_El

Hello Jor_El,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

For more information on this, take a look at:

Transferring or downloading an iTunes Digital Copy

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1539

1. Open iTunes 9 or later.
  2. On the left side of the iTunes, click iTunes Store.
  3. In the upper-right corner of the iTunes Store window, click the Sign In button. If you are already signed in, skip to step 5.
  4. Sign in to the iTunes Store using your Apple ID.
  5. In the QUICK LINKS window in the right column of the iTunes Store, click Redeem.
  6. In the resulting screen, enter the 12-digit code printed on the insert included with your DVD or Blu Ray disc. Then, click Redeem.

Best of luck,

Mario

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.