Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove my Facebook e-mail from my own contact info?

Autofill uses my Facebook e-mail address as my default e-mail address. I checked my own entry under my Contacts and the Facebook e-mail is in there, with no option to delete it. I have the e-mail address set to Me Only and Hidden *on Facebook*, but that doesn't affect my own contact list.

How do I get rid of my own Facebook email on my own contact entry?

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 8, 2013 2:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2013 2:40 PM

Hi Charlene Vickers!

You may need to turn off your Facebook contact syncing in order to achieve your desired goal. I have an article that can tell you where to find that setting:

iOS: Using Facebook and Twitter accounts

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5500

Update contacts

You can update your existing contacts with Facebook and Twitter information and photos. Tap Settings > Facebook and Settings > Twitter and then tap Update Contacts. Contacts are matched using email addresses, and contact cards are updated with Facebook and Twitter user names and photos.

Note: Using this feature will replace existing photos with the one your contact is using for Facebook or Twitter.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Have a good one!

-Braden

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2013 2:40 PM in response to Charlene Vickers

Hi Charlene Vickers!

You may need to turn off your Facebook contact syncing in order to achieve your desired goal. I have an article that can tell you where to find that setting:

iOS: Using Facebook and Twitter accounts

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5500

Update contacts

You can update your existing contacts with Facebook and Twitter information and photos. Tap Settings > Facebook and Settings > Twitter and then tap Update Contacts. Contacts are matched using email addresses, and contact cards are updated with Facebook and Twitter user names and photos.

Note: Using this feature will replace existing photos with the one your contact is using for Facebook or Twitter.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Have a good one!

-Braden

How do I remove my Facebook e-mail from my own contact info?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.