Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is that possible to buy the iPhone 5S model A1457 in the U.S.?

I would need an iPhone 5S model A1457 (which is the model approved for LTE/4G band 7 in Brazil), but I would like to buy it in the U.S. because the prices in Brazil are prohibitive and because the iPhone 5S is still unavailable in Brazil. Is that possible to buy the model mentioned in the U.S.? If yes, how do I do?

iPhone 5s, MODEL A1457

Posted on Oct 8, 2013 7:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2013 7:31 PM

That phone model is not sold in the US.

5 replies

Oct 8, 2013 7:40 PM in response to alex_cantador

I have found other inquires in this community and probably the model A1457 is not available in the United States... So I have 3 options:

1. Buy a standard model available in the U.S. and use the phone in Brazil WITHOUT 4G

2. Pay at least 1100.00 american dollars for the iPhone 5S in Brazil maybe, who knows, in January, 2014 with luck...

3. BUY A BRAND-NEW GALAXY S4 (USD 550.00 free shipping) and use the phone and 4G resources Worldwide including Brazil

I like Apple so much, and I really think the iPhone is the best phone ever, but I will take the option 3.

Is that possible to buy the iPhone 5S model A1457 in the U.S.?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.