Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stuck in "Processing App Transfer"

Hi,

we initiated an app transfer last week from an individual account to an company account.

The interface said it could take up to 3 business days.

It is still stuck in "Processing App Transfer".

Did anyone know how to solve this issue? I accepted all contracts on both accounts.

Thanks,

Marc

Posted on Oct 9, 2013 3:04 AM

17 replies

Oct 24, 2013 3:13 PM in response to MarcExit

we are in the same position. we bought two apps from a company who initiated a transfer on each one. First, a small app, Instabackground, which went through almost instantaneously. The next one, which happened to be the main one, Flipagram, has been stuck in processing for more than a week now, with little information from Apple as to what the heck is causing the delay.

Oct 24, 2013 3:15 PM in response to MarcExit

We are experiencing the same issue.

Ours as been stuck in that state for over a week now. We are actually losing money in sales and Apple is not willing to provide any insight into what the issue is. Our ticket has been escalated to the "highest" levels and that appears to have done nothing. It is currently in the hands of their engineering team who work in a black box so until they decide to reach out to us we are in the dark.

This is honestly one of the most disappointing experiences I have ever had with Apple.

Oct 30, 2014 1:08 AM in response to Justin_Lee

Hi all,

Having a similar problem at the moment. I transferred 4 apps from a personal to a business account. 3 of them went through alright - in a matter of hours actually - but one has been stuck for 15 days now. I contacted Apple from my personal account to ask what was going on, and got a generic reply saying they're "processing" the transfer and they'll get back to me. That was 9 days ago and I haven't heard from them since.

I've just contacted them from my business account basicly asking the same question, with a slight tone of urgency between the lines.

These 4 apps are very similar to each other. The one that is stuck has no more or less features than the other 3. Very annoying to be in this position and even more annoying to not get a reply back from Apple.

Did you guys get it sorted out in the end?

Stuck in "Processing App Transfer"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.