Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mini-toslink cable for Lower East Side speakers?

Hey,

I have my iMac teamed up with a pair of Audyssey Lower East Side media speakers and I recently bought this mini-toslink cable from Amazon (http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003UU7XQQ/ref=pe_385721_37038051_pe_217191_31005151_ M3T1_dp_1).

The problem I am having is that the toslink connection into the rear of the LES's seems exceptionally lose and I have to fiddle with it to get it in a position where the sound stays solid without cracking up or disapears altogether.

When the connection is stable they sound amazing but I didn't expect a standardised connection type to be so lose!

Can anyone give any advise? The guys at Audyssey are saying that it is "common" for different optical cables to fit differently which to me sounds a bit odd?

Is anyone using a mini-toslink cable with these speakers that fits snuggly into the speaker? If so I would love to hear which one so that I don't end up having to buy a multitude of them to find one 🙂

Many thanks in advance!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.4)

Posted on Oct 9, 2013 8:31 AM

1 reply

mini-toslink cable for Lower East Side speakers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.