178 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 11, 2013 12:43 PM by sterling r
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
It sounds like you want to update your payment method for your Apple ID.
This article will help you with that:
iTunes Store: Changing your payment information
Changing your payment information using a computer
- Open iTunes.
- Choose Store > Sign In.
- Enter your Apple ID and password and click Sign In.
- Choose Store > View Account.
- Enter your account password and click View Account.
- From the Apple Account Information page, click Edit to the right of Payment Type. Note: You can find the payment methods that the iTunes Store accepts in the Payment Type section. If you don't want a payment method on your account, select None in the Payment Type section.
- Click the Done button after you've updated all of your information.
Changing your payment information using an iOS device
- Tap Settings on the Home screen.
- Tap iTunes & App Stores.
- Tap your Apple ID. (If you aren't signed in, enter your Apple ID and password and tap Sign In.)
- Tap View Apple ID.
- Enter your Apple ID password.
- In the Edit section, tap Payment Information.
- Update the information that you want to change.
- Tap the Done button when you're finished.
All the very best,