Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't rearrange tracks in a playlist in iTunes 11 (and a couple of other things)

Hi everyone, I've read through various threads on this subject, checked my playlist is showing in 'list' mode, the 'number' column is highlighted and it's not set to shuffle and I still can't drag my tracks into a different order within a playlist.

This is my biggest problem, the others are lesser but still annoying. I used to be able to drag scanned album artwork into the info window, now I have to double-click in it and navigate to the file.

Also with the new iOS update I can't manually add playlists, I have to check one in the list and then sync, whereas previously I was able to drag and drop playlists onto my phone icon in iTunes.

So 3 things concerning dragging and dropping in iTunes 11, a bit odd.

Any info, hints or tips greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Trev

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.5), Imac 3.1gHz i5, OSX Lion 10.7.5,

Posted on Oct 9, 2013 10:35 AM

There are no replies.

I can't rearrange tracks in a playlist in iTunes 11 (and a couple of other things)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.