5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 21, 2014 8:38 AM by Zachary
Schmactor Level 2 (175 points)

I've seen others who are having trouble logging on and using the Chase mobile app with iOS 7, but that is not my problem.  I can log in and use all other features just fine.  The problem is in taking pictures of checks for mobile deposit.  It seems there is a bug with how the app is using the camera.  After taking a picture and framing it correctly, the final picture it shows me is completely resized incorrectly and is not accepted as usable by the app.  I can make deposits just fine on iphones using iOS 6.  Has anyone had a similar problem?  Again, it seems to be a bug between the Chase mobile app and the camera in iOS 7.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.2
  • Lawrence Finch Level 7 (34,931 points)

I would say specifically a bug in the Chase mobile app. I don't use that feature in my Chase app, but the same feature in my B of A mobile app works just fine. So contact Chase's Internet support. I've had good experiences with them in the past.

• jahmaninjudah Level 1 (0 points)

Any help please since I updated my iphone5 to IOS7 my chase app has not been working. I have reveiwed all the complains but there seems to be no solution to the problem. It's so frustrating anytime I log on and it say: "We are not able to process your request at this time. please try again later". Any help?

• deggie Level 9 (52,647 points)

Contact Chase support.

• alstick Level 1 (0 points)

For what it's worth, I just figured mine out.  iPhone 5, ios7.  Had to change my "Block Cookies" setting to Never.  Then had to delete the Chase App and reinstall it.  Then it worked.

• Zachary Level 4 (2,025 points)

Thank you! I had my doubts as to wether this would work; seems like Safari settings shouldn't affect other apps, but apparently they do.  Block cookies never + uninstall/reinstall the Chase mobile app fixed the issue for me.