Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My itunes app is missing.

Hello all.

Mu itunes app is missing from my ipad. I've gone into settings, looked at all the answers provided on this forum, nothing has worked.

Does anyone know a possible cause or solution?

thanks!

x

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 9, 2013 11:42 AM

8 replies

Oct 10, 2013 1:52 AM in response to AnaMusic

Hello,

Thanks for the reply, I've tried that, its noit restricted, it isn't listed, I've made sure the country is set correctly, reset the home screen layout and all settings.

I'm trying to set up a home sharing network. I've read to do this I need to log into me itunes account, which I can't. I also can't download itunes as its supposed to be on this ipad, which it isn't. I can buy downloads, I tried last night, however I can't get to them.

I'm new to an ipad but have used itunes on it. No idea what to do with it now though as everything I've read says that what's happened to it can't happen (although there are lots of postings saying it does)

Is there a fault perhaps?

thanks

x

Oct 10, 2013 7:56 AM in response to alibongo123

Hello anamusic,

Thanks for your time with this. I went into an apple store today and after interrupting a group of “workers” I was then patronized to within an inch of my life. I then produced the ipad after which he called over another “worker” (who couldn’t grow a beard either).

Very unimpressed with the whole thing to be honest.

Thank you so much for your time with this. I’ll book an appointment and take it in

Once again, thanks

x.

Oct 10, 2013 8:31 AM in response to alibongo123

To be honest, I'm a little confused about what you're trying to say here. Have no idea what people with beards, without beards, can't grow beards, etc has to do with your original post.

Since the iTunes app is native to iOS, it's there somewhere

Swipe down anywhere on the home screen to reveal spotlight search, type in iTunes's then press enter to locate the app

You can also go to settings/general/ reset/reset home screen layout

My itunes app is missing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.