Currently Being ModeratedOct 9, 2013 10:49 PM (in response to Springcheer)
does this involve iPhoto for the Mac in any way?
Currently Being ModeratedOct 10, 2013 10:36 AM (in response to Springcheer)
Do you have a Mac? If so disable Photo Stream in the System/iCloud preference pane
and in iPhoto's Photo Share preference pane.
Reboot and reenable both respectively. That should jump start Photo Stream.
If you don't have a Mac you need to pose your questions in the iCloud on my PC community.
Currently Being ModeratedOct 11, 2013 8:05 AM (in response to Old Toad)
Thanks, all, for attempting to help me. I have a PC, not a Mac. I will post my question on the iCloud on my PC community. This problem is making me absolutely crazy.
Currently Being ModeratedOct 11, 2013 8:18 AM (in response to Springcheer)
possibly this article or the trouble shooting links will help
Currently Being ModeratedOct 11, 2013 6:05 PM (in response to LarryHN)
Thanks, again, for attempting to help. Unfortunately, I already did everything that was in that link. I hope someone is able to solve this. Thanks, again, for trying!
Currently Being ModeratedNov 2, 2013 1:33 PM (in response to Springcheer)
I too am having the same issue and have yet to find a solution for it!
Currently Being ModeratedNov 6, 2013 6:04 AM (in response to Springcheer)
I had the same problem, but I was looking in the wrong direction. I found my photo's in a folder My Pictures. Hope this helps for you
Currently Being ModeratedJan 22, 2014 10:55 AM (in response to Springcheer)
I had the same problem and searched the forum and no steps helped but peiced together some advice and here is what worked for me:
1) unplug my phone from computer
2) quit iTunes and iPhoto
3) pluged it back in and iTunes automatically launched saying a passcode is required to communicate with the phone (I didn't turn that on so I had to create one on my phone). Error that is was unable to communciate to my phone.
4) I set up a passcode on my phone.
5) A window popped up on my phone asking if I trusted this computer. Allow.
6) iPhoto automatically launched and my photos were there!
* For some reason, step 3 & 5 kept repeating and I couldn't get rid of these pop-up windows but I didn't care, I was able to download my photos from iPhoto.