Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

3rd Party Software menu bar is under OSX's Title Bar at top!

I installed a study guide off of a CD-Rom. After doing so I moved the window and inadvertently drug the window to the top of my imac. After letting go, I relized I was unable to move the window back into view. Now the top menu bar is covered by the iMac's title bar. I have already tried the previous recommendations I found such as, resizing the dimensions, the zoom function is unavailable, I unistalled it and reinstalled it, I restarted my cpu. None of those work. Anyone have anyother suggestions? The picture below shows the yellow box and how it is cut off. PLEASE HELP!!!! I have OSX 10.8.5

User uploaded file

Posted on Oct 9, 2013 8:41 PM

6 replies

Oct 10, 2013 10:08 PM in response to babowa

Ya, I have no problem clicking agree and using the window or using the menu bar to close the program. I can close it and reopen it. I also deleted it and reinstalled it and when I did it always opens in the same exact spot. The top bar of the window which I could click and drag is unabled to be clicked as it is under the MAC's menu bar.

Oct 10, 2013 10:21 PM in response to Kadie1414

Here is what your screenshot looks like to me:

This yellow window is a drop down window coming down from the menu bar of your third party software Silvestri (not the Apple/Mac menu bar). If that is the case, then that is the position the developer of the software has coded the window to appear. Can you move the Silvestri window?

3rd Party Software menu bar is under OSX's Title Bar at top!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.