Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If i buy an iPhone 5s from US, will i get the international warranty along with it?

Hi

I live in India, so will i be getting an international warranty if i buy an iphone 5s from US?

Waiting for your reply

Thanks

Abhay

iPhone 5s

Posted on Oct 9, 2013 11:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2013 12:25 AM

No you won't and never have been able to, so if you buy a phone in the US, then the warranty is only valid for the US, so if something goes wrong with the phone you will have take it back to the US in person - no shipping accepted.

You also need to ensure that you buy an unlocked phone from the US for it to work in India and then it will only work on 3G because the frequencies and bands will not be compatible if you buy in the US.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2013 12:25 AM in response to Abhaydeep

No you won't and never have been able to, so if you buy a phone in the US, then the warranty is only valid for the US, so if something goes wrong with the phone you will have take it back to the US in person - no shipping accepted.

You also need to ensure that you buy an unlocked phone from the US for it to work in India and then it will only work on 3G because the frequencies and bands will not be compatible if you buy in the US.

If i buy an iPhone 5s from US, will i get the international warranty along with it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.