Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ical color

Hello,

I have a problem with the ical calendar sync with iCloud.

I got 5 calendar and two of them change their clor automatically, and when I try to change the color to backup the original one, it turns after few second on the color that I don't want....

example:

My work calendar was green since the begennin, it turns on violet, i chose the green color in the settings and it only stay green for few seconds and is back on violet....

Could you help me to resolve it ?

Thanks.

iCal-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Oct 10, 2013 2:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2013 3:19 AM

Hello geppo,

juts phoned the apple customer support. They have an problem on the icloud server, that changes the colors of icloud-calendars.

Their "programmers" are working on that problem. But they havn´t a clue, how long it wilkl take to solve the problem.

The fact is: you can´t do anything to fix the problem.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2013 3:19 AM in response to geppo

Hello geppo,

juts phoned the apple customer support. They have an problem on the icloud server, that changes the colors of icloud-calendars.

Their "programmers" are working on that problem. But they havn´t a clue, how long it wilkl take to solve the problem.

The fact is: you can´t do anything to fix the problem.

ical color

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.