Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad new 3rd hanged on lockscreen on iOS 7

Hello experts,

I have an iPad new 3rd generation, it had latest version of iOS 6 and I had not any issue with that.

but 3 days ago I upgrade my device to iOS 7 and it wokrs correctly.

unfortunately several hours ago I pulled out my ipad from charging, it had fully charge but I can't pass my lockscreen!!!

it seems a software bug, I can't drag correctly and by taping on each section I can see border of those section (that we never see them). for example I drag for slide to unlock and I a border will appear around of a notice (like viber notice) , I drag again and border will change to another notice, I do another drag and border will apear around of text "Slide to unlock" and nothing happen!

My device is lock and I can't slide that!!!!

I tried for turning off the device, and again truned on for several times but nothing is changed.

pleas help me , I need my iPad, i need my data!

notice:

I did several testing for hardware issues, but my screen works correct, I can tap, I can drag after several try and I can see my keys for enter password, I can tap on keys and hear taping sound.

but lock screen never goes and I can't unlock device!!!

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 7.0.2, I'm not sure about ios version , i

Posted on Oct 10, 2013 3:30 AM

5 replies

Oct 10, 2013 3:34 AM in response to monart

Try to reset your device (different than powering it down):

Device Reset (won't affect settings/data/music/apps/etc)

1. Press and hold (& continue to hold) BOTH the Sleep/Wake button & the Home button.

2. Continue to hold BOTH (ignoring any other messages that may show) until you see the Apple logo on the screen.

3. Release BOTH buttons when you see the Apple logo and allow the device to boot normally.

Oct 10, 2013 4:15 AM in response to monart

monart wrote:

thank you Ana!

You're Welcome... Glad you got it sorted...

monart wrote:

...friend has turned on th VoiceOver from Accebility Setting!!!

If others see this post and have the VoiceOver issue...

Press the Home Button 3 Times...

Then go to...

Settings > General > Accessibility > Voice Over > Off

iPad: Configuring accessibility features (including VoiceOver and Zoom)

My iPad new 3rd hanged on lockscreen on iOS 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.