Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro 9 update!

Hello there Apple!

I baught Logic Pro 9 back in june, and it won't let me update it to Logic Pro X for some reason.

Logic Pro 9 was having problems when I baught it. For instance, when I tried to install the jam packs, my cumputer was almost completely empty, so I had about 100 gb of free space on it, I'm using a MacBook Pro 13" retina display by the way, but when it installed the jam packs, only a little over half of them would open because the other's files had been corrupted during the installation process. I felt ripped off, so when the announcement for Logic Pro X came out, I figured that I would wait for an update, hoping that an update would solve my problems. No update has been availeble for me, and now feel extremely ripped off!

If you could please help me figure out how to get the update? I would be extremely greatful!

Please Help, and thank you for reading this!

MacBook Pro with Retina display, Mac OS X (10.4.8)

Posted on Oct 10, 2013 6:45 AM

2 replies

Oct 10, 2013 7:41 AM in response to Aaronsmileyface

There is no update pricing to LPX

You simply purchase LPX from the app store as it is a stand alone program that can reside on the same Mac as LP9

Bear in mind the full version of LPX costs the same or less than it used to cost to upgrade from LP8 to LP9 so its a good deal either way.

Note: You may want to read this too, to understand what these forums are and who is here...

https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-5671

Logic Pro 9 update!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.