Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS7-creates new issues with iPhone 5

Anyone have problems with their iPhone 5 after upgrading to IOS7? I developed 2 particular problems immediately after upgrading. One is with the camera. Whenever I go to take a picture it always reverts to black and white. I think this is a bug as I can think of no logical reason why they would do this intentionally. Can anyone help me to resolve this?

The second problem is with my We Chat application. I live far from the US and have always kept in touch with family and friends through we chat. I also use it to keep in touch with my company. Right after upgrading to IOS7 I noticed that the voice messages I receive in We Chat have no volume. My iPhone volume is cranked all the way up. My music plays fine. Only see the problem in We Chat. Has anyone else noticed this problem? Did you find a way to resolve it?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.2, bugs after upgrade

Posted on Oct 10, 2013 9:19 AM

1 reply

IOS7-creates new issues with iPhone 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.