Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Auto changes colours in iCal

I have an iPhone, iMac and MacBook Air, my iCal is synced through iCloud and I have never had any problems with it before. But in this last week, one of my calendars has been changing from one colour to another, green to purple in this case. I'll change it back to green and within a few minutes it will change to custom purple. I have edited it on my phone as well and it reverts to this custom purple on there too.

Wondering what I can do to fix it.

MacBook Air (11-inch Mid 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), iPhone 5 iOS 7 & iMac OSX10.8.5

Posted on Oct 10, 2013 3:08 PM

3 replies

Oct 15, 2013 1:54 PM in response to iain32

I too have been having exactly the same problem with my iCal across my devices for the last few days with Green changing to Purple and have tried to change it back many times. Mine takes a matter of seconds to change back to Purple after resetting it to Green which is getting quite frustrating, especially when all my work meeting are coloured green and have been for many years!

All other colours have remained the same and have shown no changes.

Would be great to find a fix - very soon!

Auto changes colours in iCal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.