Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bent iphone 5

My phone is slightly bent any one else having this problem

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 10, 2013 11:17 PM

5 replies

Jan 21, 2014 10:25 AM in response to Dnoxz

Last Wednesday I notice my iphone 5s was bent…

I thought that was odd because I had been using it all day and it was in my suit pocket most of the day. Even stranger was that a friend of mine showed me her bent is iPhone 5s in the exact spot a few weeks earlier. I figured what were the chances of that and I started searching sites and it looks like many people have had the issue of 5s mysteriously bending by the side buttons. And then the corner glass comes up from the device.

I took the 5s to the apple store yesterday and they replaced the iphone 5s right away which surprised me (with little convincing). They denied there is any known issue by Apple, but I figured you would want to know in the event other people have this happen. In my experience, Apple does not replace devices when it looks like the device is damaged, so I think there may be something to all the noise on the apple boards and articles about this ‘possible’ issue.

Bent iphone 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.