Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar problem after recent icloud.com update

Here's the problem. I use ios7 iphone calendar & icloud.com web-based calendar to plan some activity. All-the-way it worked perfectly. Recently, after icloud.com new design update, all the calendars on my devices (iphone 5, ipad 2) changed their colours. Blue became red. Orange became purple etc. When i try changing colours back via web-interface they fail do this immediately changing back. When i try do this on the iphone - colours change wrong way after each sync following wrong colours of icloud and ignoring any changes done on the iphone. When i try to delete any calendar on the web version - it says i don't have permissions.

Another similar bug happened on my girlfriend's iphone. She uses iphone and macbook air. Her problem was that icloud denied any iphone calendar change and doubled all the calendars making them about 12 instead of 6. Any attempt to delete one faced it being returned back after each sync. The solution was to clear all the calendars from iphone and making a new sync. It didn't though help to solve icloud problem which denies any changes to old calendars (delete option, colour change). There seems to be the bug after recent icloud update.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 11, 2013 2:31 AM

There are no replies.

Calendar problem after recent icloud.com update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.