Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Static or vinyl decal for macbook pro

I am a designer using my MBP in public, so I want a static or vinyl cling w/my info to display when my MBP is open-free advertising. Anyone else used something like this, does it stick, stay on? A colleague suggested vinyl would do better than static, they are expensive and I want to get what works-any thoughts? I don't want to use a permanent decal, would rather hav

MacBook Pro, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 11, 2013 6:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2013 3:20 AM

Vinyl would be the way to go, no doubt. You can get what you want cut exactly like you want it.

And you can always peel it off it you get tired off it, or have to update your info.

I make my own custom vinyl for my own MacBook and change it regularly without any problems at all, and it looks great.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2013 3:20 AM in response to CindyRoss

Vinyl would be the way to go, no doubt. You can get what you want cut exactly like you want it.

And you can always peel it off it you get tired off it, or have to update your info.

I make my own custom vinyl for my own MacBook and change it regularly without any problems at all, and it looks great.

Static or vinyl decal for macbook pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.