Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please Help Hate New OS7!!!!! How 2 go back???

Going on day 7 of os7 Upgrade...and can't get over how ugly it is. I just put my iPhone 5 on craigslist to trade for windows 8 phone.

Can you really not change the appearance at all? It's incredibly feminine looking, and in general very bright and most importantly

Lacking any good color contrast or masculine features. Know a lot of people regretting getting the new iPhone. So what do you think? Do i gotta trade it?

Or is there a safe way to alter the appearance or the ugly icons etc and get back to os6 which I actually loved!

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.1, Hate os7 look

Posted on Oct 11, 2013 8:53 AM

2 replies

Oct 11, 2013 9:06 AM in response to MChambD

You can't go back. You can reduce the default display brightness and you can use a photo for the background instead of the defaults. Other than that there is nothing you can do.

I wouldn't call the Windows UI as "masculine" though. It seems rather simple and childish. Kind of reminds me of the wood letter blocks for little kids.

Please Help Hate New OS7!!!!! How 2 go back???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.