Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Projects and Albums out of order

It used to be Projects and Albums would line up in alphabetical order when created in Aperture Libraries. It hasbn't been happening for me in recent updates, and I can't find a way to set this in preferences. Even worse, some times albums won't let me change their order — they snap into different order than I drag them in. Don't know what's happening.

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1), 3.4 GHz i7

Posted on Oct 11, 2013 9:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2013 9:32 AM

When you drag any project or album, Aperture switches to Manual arrangement of all.

Click on the gear icon at the top right of the Library list Sidebar, choose Keep Projects and Albums arranged by, and choose alphabetic if that is what you want. You can't modify by dragging, though.

Ernie

2 replies

Projects and Albums out of order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.