Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an Apple iPhone 4 with the 7.0.2 software. I recently purchased a Ford Fusion with Sync and wanted to recieve text messages via Sync which requires Bluetooth connectivity between the Ford Sync and my iPhone. I haven't been able to get it to work

I have an Apple iPhone 4 with the 7.0.2 software. I recently purchased a Ford Fusion with Sync and wanted to recieve text messages via Sync which requires that text messages be available via Bluetooth connectivity between the Ford Sync and my iPhone. So far I haven't been able to get it to work. Ford's website indicates this model should be compatible.

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Oct 11, 2013 11:28 AM

1 reply

I have an Apple iPhone 4 with the 7.0.2 software. I recently purchased a Ford Fusion with Sync and wanted to recieve text messages via Sync which requires Bluetooth connectivity between the Ford Sync and my iPhone. I haven't been able to get it to work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.