Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I cancel my pre-order on itunes? With the new update?

How do Cancel my Pre-Order on itunes with the new update

iPhone 4, iOS 7

Posted on Oct 11, 2013 6:07 PM

8 replies

Feb 16, 2017 12:28 AM in response to AllyCatColorado

iTunes has changed very much since 2012 so if anyone has this issue follow this.

Open iTunes -> Account -> View My Account ->

-> Purchase History -> See All ->

Report a Problem -> Another 'Report a Problem' will come up on the right of the latest purchased item -> Tap it -> It will open a link on your default browser -> Choose an option there -> Done.

Oct 14, 2013 2:05 PM in response to AllyCatColorado

Hey AllyCatColorado,

To cancel your pre-order, you'll want to open up iTunes on your computer, then follow these directions:

1. Choose Store > View My Appie ID, then click Manage Pre-orders, which located in the Settings section at the bottom of the Account Information screen in iTunes on your computer.
  2. From the Mange Pre-orders screen, click the Cancel button to the right of the pre-order item you would like to cancel. You'll be asked to confirm your pre-order cancellation.

via: iTunes Store: About Pre-orders

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5714

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

Have a good one,

Delgadoh

Aug 30, 2014 12:02 PM in response to Mahmood1996

You've probably already figured things out by now, but this is for anybody else who doesn't know how to do it.

1. Go to itunes, make sure you're in the store and not in your library (option to change between is in the top right)
  2. Click on apple id (top left) and click account or scroll down to very bottom of screen (the options here are in very small print) and click account (under manage, center of the screen) your account information should be shown on the screen now. There are four different headers in blue (Apple ID summary, Itunes in the cloud, Purchase History, and settings)
  3. scroll down to the section where there's a blue header labeled "Settings" (it's the last group before the "done" button)
  4. click the very last blue link on the right side (manage Pre-Orders)
  5. click cancel on the order you want to cancel (will be on the right side)

Hope this helps 🙂

(this is also done via the program on the computer. For iphones/ipads/ipods you just scroll down to the bottom and all information will be there. The links and everything else should be labeled the same way)

How do I cancel my pre-order on itunes? With the new update?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.