To cancel your pre-order, you'll want to open up iTunes on your computer, then follow these directions:
- Choose Store > View My Appie ID, then click Manage Pre-orders, which located in the Settings section at the bottom of the Account Information screen in iTunes on your computer.
- From the Mange Pre-orders screen, click the Cancel button to the right of the pre-order item you would like to cancel. You'll be asked to confirm your pre-order cancellation.
Welcome to Apple Support Communities!
Have a good one,
You've probably already figured things out by now, but this is for anybody else who doesn't know how to do it.
- Go to itunes, make sure you're in the store and not in your library (option to change between is in the top right)
- Click on apple id (top left) and click account or scroll down to very bottom of screen (the options here are in very small print) and click account (under manage, center of the screen) your account information should be shown on the screen now. There are four different headers in blue (Apple ID summary, Itunes in the cloud, Purchase History, and settings)
- scroll down to the section where there's a blue header labeled "Settings" (it's the last group before the "done" button)
- click the very last blue link on the right side (manage Pre-Orders)
- click cancel on the order you want to cancel (will be on the right side)
Hope this helps
(this is also done via the program on the computer. For iphones/ipads/ipods you just scroll down to the bottom and all information will be there. The links and everything else should be labeled the same way)