Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

bluetooth wont pair with Logitech ue boombox

Why won't bluetooth on my IPod nano

pair with my Logitech UE Boombox to play music?

iPod nano

Posted on Oct 11, 2013 9:45 PM

3 replies

Oct 14, 2013 11:16 AM in response to nancyprancy12

Hello, nancyprancy12.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I would recommend making sure the Logitech device is placed in pairing mode before attempting to pair the devices. You may have to locate the instructions for pairing the Logitech device. Below, I have included the best resource on how to pair the iPod nano 7th generation.

Connect to Bluetooth accessories

You can connect your iPod nano to compatible Bluetooth headsets and other accessories, including some hands-free systems in newer cars. You can also connect to a Nike+ sensor or a Bluetooth heart-rate monitor. iPod nano supports A2DP for audio streaming and AVRCP for controlling playback on Bluetooth devices.
Note: FM radio will not play through a Bluetooth accessory.

Pair iPod nano with a Bluetooth device

Important: Read the documentation that came with your Bluetooth device for instructions on its use, on pairing it with other devices, and on optimizing performance.

1. Follow the instructions that came with the device to make it discoverable or set it to search for other Bluetooth devices.
  2. On the Home screen, tap Settings > Bluetooth.
  3. Tap Off, to toggle it on. iPod nano should begin searching for available Bluetooth devices.
  4. Tap your device when it appears in the list.

When the pairing is completed, "Connected" will appear below the device name. Some Bluetooth devices require a code to complete the pairing. If you see a screen asking you to enter a code, check the documentation that came with the device, and enter the code provided in the device’s documentation.

Remove a Bluetooth device pairing

1. On the Home screen, tap Settings > Bluetooth.
  2. Tap the device in the Devices list.
  3. Tap "Forget this Device."

iPod nano (7th generation): Frequently used features

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5470

Cheers,

Jason H.

bluetooth wont pair with Logitech ue boombox

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.